Monday, January 19, 2009

crazy lottery lady

The first story ima tell all u is the story of the crazy lottery ticket lady. This lady is so freakin nutz.. u b the judge. I was sitting down comfortably watching the raptor's game. Just as the game got interesting, this lady walks in. The lady looked like a crackhead you would find in oshawa. I want to tell her i didnt sell heroine at the store, but i thought that wud b rude. So she walks in and tells me she wants a lottery ticket, a pretty normal request. However she went on to tell me that she knew which lottery tickets were winners. The conversation then began to get weirder from there. She starts telling me that she can tell if a scratch ticket is a winner by smelling it. Now all im thinking is how to get this blood hound out of my store. So she like nearly rubbed her nose on like every one of my scratch tickets.. n she points one ticket out n says that it was a loser 4 sure. So when i feel got the psycho out of the store.. i bought the ticket she sed would lose.. and i freaking one 10 bucks. SO A MSG 2 EVERYONE!! if u see this blood hound lady jus run the other way. shes a crackhead. And she smells funny too soo ya thats not gud.

No comments:

Post a Comment